- Episode 1: Troy Unruh – Profile
- Episode 2: Tim Link – Profile
- Episode 3: Joyce McEwen Crane – Profile
- Episode 4: Seth Bate – Profile
- Episode 5: Teresa Schwab – Profile
- Episode 6: Andy Huckaba – Profile
- Episode 7: Phyllis Collins – Profile
A series of conversations about coaching and coaches, hosted by Partners of the Ad Astra Coach Alliance.
Learn more at https://adastracoachalliance.com
“The Great Resignation – Why are so many people quitting their jobs”. Joining me today are three amazing colleagues and coaches, Teresa Schwab, LMSW, PCC; Seth Bate, MA, PCC; and Joyce McEwen Crane, PhD, PCC; and hosted by Andy Huckaba.
Between January 2021 and February 2022, 57 million Americans have left their jobs. We explore what’s going on, what is contributing to these resignations, how this affects organizations and what we think the future holds.
Links to referenced materials:
The C-suite’s role in well-beinghttps://bit.ly/3ODyqWd via @DeloitteInsight
The Great Resignation Stems from the Great Exploration – https://hbr.org/2022/06/the-great-resignation-stems-from-a-great-exploration
#adastracoachalliance #AndyHuckaba #TeresaSchwab #SethBate #JoyceMcEwenCrane #greatresignation #leadershipcoaching